Lightning kills 6 in Bihar
Patna: At least six people, including five women, were killed on Thursday in Bihar`s Aurangabad district after being struck by lightning, an official said.
"They have been killed by bolts of lightning when working in a paddy plantation in a village under Mali police station," said an official of the state disaster management department.
Five more people were killed in different places across Bihar in the last three days.
Lightning strikes during the monsoon season (June-September) are common in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!