Lightning kills eight, injures 10 in Bihar
Biharsharif/Nawada: Eight people were killed
and 10 others injured when lightning struck them in Bihar`s
Nalanda and Nawada districts today.
Four members of a family were killed when lightning
struck them while they were sitting outside their house at
Baili village in Nalanda district, police said.
In the adjoining Nawada district, four deaths were caused
due to lightning. A woman was killed and six others were
injured while they were sowing paddy saplings at Dariapur
village, they said.
Three persons were killed when lightning struck them at
Dhawadha village, while four women members of a family
sustained burn injuries while they were grazing their
livestocks in a field at Palatpura village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet