Lightning kills eight, injures 10 in Bihar
Biharsharif/Nawada: Eight people were killed
and 10 others injured when lightning struck them in Bihar`s
Nalanda and Nawada districts today.
Four members of a family were killed when lightning
struck them while they were sitting outside their house at
Baili village in Nalanda district, police said.
In the adjoining Nawada district, four deaths were caused
due to lightning. A woman was killed and six others were
injured while they were sowing paddy saplings at Dariapur
village, they said.
Three persons were killed when lightning struck them at
Dhawadha village, while four women members of a family
sustained burn injuries while they were grazing their
livestocks in a field at Palatpura village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars