Lightning kills eight, injures 10 in Bihar
Biharsharif/Nawada: Eight people were killed
and 10 others injured when lightning struck them in Bihar`s
Nalanda and Nawada districts today.
Four members of a family were killed when lightning
struck them while they were sitting outside their house at
Baili village in Nalanda district, police said.
In the adjoining Nawada district, four deaths were caused
due to lightning. A woman was killed and six others were
injured while they were sowing paddy saplings at Dariapur
village, they said.
Three persons were killed when lightning struck them at
Dhawadha village, while four women members of a family
sustained burn injuries while they were grazing their
livestocks in a field at Palatpura village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon