Lightning kills eight, injures 10 in Bihar
Biharsharif/Nawada: Eight people were killed
and 10 others injured when lightning struck them in Bihar`s
Nalanda and Nawada districts today.
Four members of a family were killed when lightning
struck them while they were sitting outside their house at
Baili village in Nalanda district, police said.
In the adjoining Nawada district, four deaths were caused
due to lightning. A woman was killed and six others were
injured while they were sowing paddy saplings at Dariapur
village, they said.
Three persons were killed when lightning struck them at
Dhawadha village, while four women members of a family
sustained burn injuries while they were grazing their
livestocks in a field at Palatpura village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi