LJP fears manipulation of results by ruling NDA
Patna: LJP on Thursday alleged that the NDA would
misuse the state machinery to manipulate results in its favour
in Bihar and demanded that the Election Commission take
immediate steps for proper counting of votes.
"We fear large-scale misuse of the state machinery by
the ruling NDA in Bihar at the time of counting to manipulate
results in its favour... the EC must take immediate steps to
tackle the design," LJP leader Ramchandra Paswan, brother of
party chief, Ramvilas Paswan told reporters.
Paswan also alleged that lakhs of people belonging to
Yadavas, dalits, Muslims, Passi, Paswan and Mushhar
communities had been deprived of their fundamental rights of
voting in this elections so far.
He said the Commission should ensure proper manning of
the strong rooms where EVMs were kept and make the counting
process more transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Army Chief Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag appeals for peace in Kashmir
- Start dialogue process for peace in Kashmir, Ghulam Nabi Azad tells government
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan to be Sabyasachi's showstopper at LFW finale?
- This is what Arvind Kejriwal said for PM Narendra Modi after sedition case against Ramya
- Nandita Das is a capable director: Nawazuddin Siddiqui