LJP fears manipulation of results by ruling NDA
Patna: LJP on Thursday alleged that the NDA would
misuse the state machinery to manipulate results in its favour
in Bihar and demanded that the Election Commission take
immediate steps for proper counting of votes.
"We fear large-scale misuse of the state machinery by
the ruling NDA in Bihar at the time of counting to manipulate
results in its favour... the EC must take immediate steps to
tackle the design," LJP leader Ramchandra Paswan, brother of
party chief, Ramvilas Paswan told reporters.
Paswan also alleged that lakhs of people belonging to
Yadavas, dalits, Muslims, Passi, Paswan and Mushhar
communities had been deprived of their fundamental rights of
voting in this elections so far.
He said the Commission should ensure proper manning of
the strong rooms where EVMs were kept and make the counting
process more transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown