LJP fears manipulation of results by ruling NDA
Patna: LJP on Thursday alleged that the NDA would
misuse the state machinery to manipulate results in its favour
in Bihar and demanded that the Election Commission take
immediate steps for proper counting of votes.
"We fear large-scale misuse of the state machinery by
the ruling NDA in Bihar at the time of counting to manipulate
results in its favour... the EC must take immediate steps to
tackle the design," LJP leader Ramchandra Paswan, brother of
party chief, Ramvilas Paswan told reporters.
Paswan also alleged that lakhs of people belonging to
Yadavas, dalits, Muslims, Passi, Paswan and Mushhar
communities had been deprived of their fundamental rights of
voting in this elections so far.
He said the Commission should ensure proper manning of
the strong rooms where EVMs were kept and make the counting
process more transparent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?