LJP Legislature Party merges with JD(U)
Patna: The three-member LJP legislature
party in the state legislative council today merged with the
ruling JD(U) in Bihar.
Council Chairman Tarakant Jha recognised the three
MLCs as members of the JD(U) in the upper house.
Earlier, LJP MLCs Rajendra Rai, Raju Yadav and Israil
Rayeen met Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at his official
residence and announced their decision to join the JD(U).
JD(U) state President Bashishtha Narain Singh said the
three would be given responsibilities to expand and strengthen
the party base in their respective areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das