LJP Legislature Party merges with JD(U)
Patna: The three-member LJP legislature
party in the state legislative council today merged with the
ruling JD(U) in Bihar.
Council Chairman Tarakant Jha recognised the three
MLCs as members of the JD(U) in the upper house.
Earlier, LJP MLCs Rajendra Rai, Raju Yadav and Israil
Rayeen met Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at his official
residence and announced their decision to join the JD(U).
JD(U) state President Bashishtha Narain Singh said the
three would be given responsibilities to expand and strengthen
the party base in their respective areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons