LJP Legislature Party merges with JD(U)
Patna: The three-member LJP legislature
party in the state legislative council today merged with the
ruling JD(U) in Bihar.
Council Chairman Tarakant Jha recognised the three
MLCs as members of the JD(U) in the upper house.
Earlier, LJP MLCs Rajendra Rai, Raju Yadav and Israil
Rayeen met Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at his official
residence and announced their decision to join the JD(U).
JD(U) state President Bashishtha Narain Singh said the
three would be given responsibilities to expand and strengthen
the party base in their respective areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs