LJP won`t joins hands with JD(U)
Patna: Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) chief Ramvilas Paswan Wednesday said his party will not ally with Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s Janata Dal-United (JD-U) though it has dumped the BJP.
He told the media that the LJP will continue its alliance with Lalu Prasad`s Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD).
"LJP will not join any alliance with JD-U," Paswan said. If the Congress teams up with the JD-U, even then the LJP will keep away.
"One thing is clear -- LJP will not go with JD-U."
The sole LJP legislator abstained from voting during the trust motion in the state assembly June 19 which Nitish Kumar won after ending the alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report