Madarsa Secretary shot dead in Bihar
Begusarai (Bihar): Armed men shot dead the Secretary of a Madrasa at Ekamba village in Begusarai district, about 135 km east of Patna, on Monday.
Mohammad Sufi Sattar, 70, was gunned down at Ekamba village under Khodawanpur police station area of the district, in the early hours, police said.
Sattar was the Secretary of Madarsa Furkania located at Ekamba.
The family members of Sattar and local villagers demonstrated with the body in front of the police outpost nearby, and blocked the Chhaurahi - Garhpura Road for hours in the morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH