Man arrested for harassing woman on train
Patna: A senior official of a Gurgaon-based telecommunication company was arrested here for harassing a woman on the Delhi-Patna Sampoorna Kranti Express, police said on Friday.
A joint team of the Government Railway Police (GRP) and district police arrested SP Singh Sisodiya, 64, a deputy general manager of a Gurgaon-based telecommunication company from Hotel Maurya here late Thursday night, GRP official Rampukar Singh said.
Singh said that Sisodiya was arrested on the basis of a complaint lodged by the victim, who hails from Patna.
"The victim complained about Sisodiya`s misbehaviour and vulgar comment during the train journey and his attempt to sexually abuse her," he said.
An investigation has begun into the case, said Patna rail Superintendent of Police Suresh Choudhary.
Sisodiya is a resident of Saket in New Delhi.
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support