Man carries wife’s severed head through streets
Darbhanga: In a bizarre incident, a man
allegedly beheaded his wife and carried the severed head
through the streets in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a delayed
police report said.
Hira Yadav (30), who was locked in quarrel with his wife,
had on October 5 picked up a fight with his wife who
allegedly hurled abuses at him making offensive comments on
the mother-son relation at Thakania village, the police said.
In a fit of rage, Hira picked up a sharp-edged weapon
and beheaded his wife Rina Devi (25) and started behaving
He grabbed her severed head with the hair and started
moving around with it in the village, they said.
On getting information, police arrived and arrested
Hira, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16