Man carries wife’s severed head through streets
Darbhanga: In a bizarre incident, a man
allegedly beheaded his wife and carried the severed head
through the streets in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a delayed
police report said.
Hira Yadav (30), who was locked in quarrel with his wife,
had on October 5 picked up a fight with his wife who
allegedly hurled abuses at him making offensive comments on
the mother-son relation at Thakania village, the police said.
In a fit of rage, Hira picked up a sharp-edged weapon
and beheaded his wife Rina Devi (25) and started behaving
He grabbed her severed head with the hair and started
moving around with it in the village, they said.
On getting information, police arrived and arrested
Hira, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'