Man carries wife’s severed head through streets
Darbhanga: In a bizarre incident, a man
allegedly beheaded his wife and carried the severed head
through the streets in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a delayed
police report said.
Hira Yadav (30), who was locked in quarrel with his wife,
had on October 5 picked up a fight with his wife who
allegedly hurled abuses at him making offensive comments on
the mother-son relation at Thakania village, the police said.
In a fit of rage, Hira picked up a sharp-edged weapon
and beheaded his wife Rina Devi (25) and started behaving
He grabbed her severed head with the hair and started
moving around with it in the village, they said.
On getting information, police arrived and arrested
Hira, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note