Man carries wife’s severed head through streets
Darbhanga: In a bizarre incident, a man
allegedly beheaded his wife and carried the severed head
through the streets in Bihar`s Darbhanga district, a delayed
police report said.
Hira Yadav (30), who was locked in quarrel with his wife,
had on October 5 picked up a fight with his wife who
allegedly hurled abuses at him making offensive comments on
the mother-son relation at Thakania village, the police said.
In a fit of rage, Hira picked up a sharp-edged weapon
and beheaded his wife Rina Devi (25) and started behaving
He grabbed her severed head with the hair and started
moving around with it in the village, they said.
On getting information, police arrived and arrested
Hira, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands