Man dies after being hit by Bihar CM`s convoy
Muzaffarpur: A man was killed after being hit by a car of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s convoy in Muzaffarpur district on Saturday, police said.
40-year-old Vaqil Bhagat was standing by the road side strayed near the convoy and was hit near Zalil nagar under Paro police station.
He was taken to Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital where he was declared brought dead, sources said.
The Chief Minister was returning to Patna by road after addressing JD (U) `Sankalp Rally` at East Champaran district when the accident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'