Man dies after being hit by Bihar CM`s convoy
Muzaffarpur: A man was killed after being hit by a car of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s convoy in Muzaffarpur district on Saturday, police said.
40-year-old Vaqil Bhagat was standing by the road side strayed near the convoy and was hit near Zalil nagar under Paro police station.
He was taken to Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital where he was declared brought dead, sources said.
The Chief Minister was returning to Patna by road after addressing JD (U) `Sankalp Rally` at East Champaran district when the accident took place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far