Man escapes from police custody in Biharsharif
Biharsharif: An accused in a
kidnapping case gave the police the slip at the premises of a local court at Hilsa sub-division in Bihar`s Nalanda district today.
The man escaped by removing the rope tied around his waist by the police escort party while he was
being taken for production before the judge, police said.
The accused had been arrested along with another man yesterday from a village in Islampur area for allegedly abducting a minor girl.
Raids have been launched to apprehend him, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report