Man gets 10-yr imprisonment for culpable homicide
Sheikhpura (Bihar): A local court on Tuesday sentenced a man to 10 years of imprisonment in a case of culpable homicide of his own son.
Additional District Judge Satishchandra Srivastava also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 fine on convict Baudhu Chaudhary.
According to the public prosecutor, Chaudhary had fatally attacked his son Ajay with an axe at their house in Dhankaul village at Ariyari area on September 3, 2012 following a quarrel. Ajay later died in a hospital.
The court deemed the incident as a case of culpable homicide before pronouncing the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad