Man gets 10-yr imprisonment for culpable homicide
Sheikhpura (Bihar): A local court on Tuesday sentenced a man to 10 years of imprisonment in a case of culpable homicide of his own son.
Additional District Judge Satishchandra Srivastava also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 fine on convict Baudhu Chaudhary.
According to the public prosecutor, Chaudhary had fatally attacked his son Ajay with an axe at their house in Dhankaul village at Ariyari area on September 3, 2012 following a quarrel. Ajay later died in a hospital.
The court deemed the incident as a case of culpable homicide before pronouncing the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg trumps Lewis Hamilton in Hungaroring chaos
- Scientists produce rare wood bison calves through IVF
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting
- West Indies legend Vivian Richards hails Virat Kohli's 'magnificent' innings
- Indian aid worker Judith D'Souza rescued from captors in Afghanistan returns home