Man gets 10-yr imprisonment for culpable homicide
Sheikhpura (Bihar): A local court on Tuesday sentenced a man to 10 years of imprisonment in a case of culpable homicide of his own son.
Additional District Judge Satishchandra Srivastava also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 fine on convict Baudhu Chaudhary.
According to the public prosecutor, Chaudhary had fatally attacked his son Ajay with an axe at their house in Dhankaul village at Ariyari area on September 3, 2012 following a quarrel. Ajay later died in a hospital.
The court deemed the incident as a case of culpable homicide before pronouncing the sentence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!