Man held for threatening Bihar CM
Patna: A man in his mid 20s has been arrested on charges of pasting posters threatening Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, police said on Sunday.
Bhimsen Mishra of Maner near Patna was taken into custody late Saturday, Patna`s Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj said.
Maharaj said initial inquiry suggested that the accused was a frustrated man and mentally unsound.
In his posters in Hindi, Mishra vowed to "punish" Nitish Kumar Monday at his weekly `Janata Darbar`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane