Man lynched in Bihar
Nawada: A man was lynched by members of a family at Baluhai village in Bihar`s Nawada district over a land dispute, police said Sunday.
Jagdish Chauhan was mercilessly beaten with sticks and bricks by Sunil Chauhan and his family members last night following a land dispute between them, the police said.
Chauhan died on the spot, the police said, adding his son has lodged an FIR against four persons.
The accused are absconding, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'