Man lynched in Bihar
Nawada: A man was lynched by members of a family at Baluhai village in Bihar`s Nawada district over a land dispute, police said Sunday.
Jagdish Chauhan was mercilessly beaten with sticks and bricks by Sunil Chauhan and his family members last night following a land dispute between them, the police said.
Chauhan died on the spot, the police said, adding his son has lodged an FIR against four persons.
The accused are absconding, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016