Man rapes aunt over property dispute, assaults uncle & cousin
Nawada (Bihar): A man allegedly raped his aunt and assaulted his uncle and cousin over a property dispute in Bihar`s Nawada district, the police said.
Manoj Yadav, the accused, allegedly committed the crimes last night.
He was arrested today from Parahia village under Nadiganj police station, they said.
A pistol and 11 ammunition were seized from his possession, they added.
Raids were being carried out to nab Manoj`s father Rameshwar Yadav, who, too has been named as an accused in the assault case.
The rape victim has been taken to a government hospital for medical test, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth