Man seen waving sleeper at Nitish, SP denies incident
Madhubani: A man was allegedly seen waving sleeper towards Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a public meeting in Madhubani district but the Superintendent of Police denied occurrence of such an incident.
Standing among a group of protesters, an unidentified man was allegedly seen waving a sleeper at Kumar from distant place at the venue of the public meeting, an incident that the electronic news channel caught in their cameras.
However, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Saurabh Kumar flatly refused that such an incident took place at the Chief Minister`s public meeting.
"You could see from the footage that the protesters were looking at the cameras when the alleged incident took place and by that time the Chief Minister had left the venue after making speech," Kumar said.
"The footage being show by the electronic news channel (man allegedly showing sleeper at the Chief Minister) is absolutely fabricated," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan