Man seen waving sleeper at Nitish, SP denies incident
Madhubani: A man was allegedly seen waving sleeper towards Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a public meeting in Madhubani district but the Superintendent of Police denied occurrence of such an incident.
Standing among a group of protesters, an unidentified man was allegedly seen waving a sleeper at Kumar from distant place at the venue of the public meeting, an incident that the electronic news channel caught in their cameras.
However, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Saurabh Kumar flatly refused that such an incident took place at the Chief Minister`s public meeting.
"You could see from the footage that the protesters were looking at the cameras when the alleged incident took place and by that time the Chief Minister had left the venue after making speech," Kumar said.
"The footage being show by the electronic news channel (man allegedly showing sleeper at the Chief Minister) is absolutely fabricated," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India