Man seen waving sleeper at Nitish, SP denies incident
Madhubani: A man was allegedly seen waving sleeper towards Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a public meeting in Madhubani district but the Superintendent of Police denied occurrence of such an incident.
Standing among a group of protesters, an unidentified man was allegedly seen waving a sleeper at Kumar from distant place at the venue of the public meeting, an incident that the electronic news channel caught in their cameras.
However, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Saurabh Kumar flatly refused that such an incident took place at the Chief Minister`s public meeting.
"You could see from the footage that the protesters were looking at the cameras when the alleged incident took place and by that time the Chief Minister had left the venue after making speech," Kumar said.
"The footage being show by the electronic news channel (man allegedly showing sleeper at the Chief Minister) is absolutely fabricated," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city