Man sentenced to life imprisonment in Bihar
Nawada: A court in Bihar`s Nawada district today convicted a man to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in a murder case six years ago.
The Fast Track Court (FTC) - IV judge Arun Kumar Jha passed the order sentencing an accused person Karu Chaudhary to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in the murder of one Paltan Mahto.
Chaudhary had stabbed Mahto to death following a dispute between them over money in Masuda village under Warsaliganj police station area on October 22, 2006, according to the prosecution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for women tourists
- Panel discussion on Mahesh Sharma's controversial safety guidelines for tourist women - Part II
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- From Kanpur to Varanasi in 10 days: 11-year-old Shraddha Shukla attempts 550 km swim in raging Ganga
- Doha airport brings in passenger tax
- Jason Gillespie to leave Yorkshire at end of season
- Myanmar holds unique position in India's neighbourhood, says PM Narendra Modi
- Bangladesh's Tamim Iqbal out for a month with fractured finger, to miss ODI series vs Afghanistan