Man sentenced to life imprisonment in Bihar
Nawada: A court in Bihar`s Nawada district today convicted a man to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in a murder case six years ago.
The Fast Track Court (FTC) - IV judge Arun Kumar Jha passed the order sentencing an accused person Karu Chaudhary to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in the murder of one Paltan Mahto.
Chaudhary had stabbed Mahto to death following a dispute between them over money in Masuda village under Warsaliganj police station area on October 22, 2006, according to the prosecution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan