Man sentenced to life imprisonment in Bihar
Nawada: A court in Bihar`s Nawada district today convicted a man to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in a murder case six years ago.
The Fast Track Court (FTC) - IV judge Arun Kumar Jha passed the order sentencing an accused person Karu Chaudhary to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in the murder of one Paltan Mahto.
Chaudhary had stabbed Mahto to death following a dispute between them over money in Masuda village under Warsaliganj police station area on October 22, 2006, according to the prosecution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Wimbledon loss cannot overshadow the results that I`ve had in the past 15 months: Novak Djokovic
- Navjot Singh Sidhu to announce joining AAP today?
- STOP THIS VIOLENCE! Dalit youths beaten up by 25 people in Maharashtra's Beed for overtaking
- Nintendo shares plunge 17% on Pokemon Go warning
- Relief for Salman Khan as Rajasthan High Court acquits him in two chinkara poaching cases