Man sentenced to life imprisonment in Bihar
Nawada: A court in Bihar`s Nawada district today convicted a man to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in a murder case six years ago.
The Fast Track Court (FTC) - IV judge Arun Kumar Jha passed the order sentencing an accused person Karu Chaudhary to life imprisonment after finding him guilty in the murder of one Paltan Mahto.
Chaudhary had stabbed Mahto to death following a dispute between them over money in Masuda village under Warsaliganj police station area on October 22, 2006, according to the prosecution.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'