Man sentenced to life in murder case
Munger: A court in Bihar`s Munger
district on Friday sentenced a person to life and imposed a fine
of Rs 10,000 on him in a murder case five years ago.
Fast track court judge Ashok Kumar Srivastava passed
the order sentencing Bindeshwari Yadav to life and imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 after finding him guilty of the murder of
According to prosecution, the convicted person had
shot dead Yadav in Silguru dham under Mufassil police station
area on September 12, 2007, following an old enmity between
The deceased`s friend Ganesh Yadav had lodged an FIR
against the accused persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire