Man sentenced to life in murder case
Munger: A court in Bihar`s Munger
district on Friday sentenced a person to life and imposed a fine
of Rs 10,000 on him in a murder case five years ago.
Fast track court judge Ashok Kumar Srivastava passed
the order sentencing Bindeshwari Yadav to life and imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 after finding him guilty of the murder of
According to prosecution, the convicted person had
shot dead Yadav in Silguru dham under Mufassil police station
area on September 12, 2007, following an old enmity between
The deceased`s friend Ganesh Yadav had lodged an FIR
against the accused persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?