Man sentenced to life in murder case
Munger: A court in Bihar`s Munger
district on Friday sentenced a person to life and imposed a fine
of Rs 10,000 on him in a murder case five years ago.
Fast track court judge Ashok Kumar Srivastava passed
the order sentencing Bindeshwari Yadav to life and imposed a
fine of Rs 10,000 after finding him guilty of the murder of
According to prosecution, the convicted person had
shot dead Yadav in Silguru dham under Mufassil police station
area on September 12, 2007, following an old enmity between
The deceased`s friend Ganesh Yadav had lodged an FIR
against the accused persons in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!