Manjhi directs officials to set up Bihar Bhawan in Mumbai
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Sunday directed the officials to establish a Bihar Bhawan and a Tourism Information Centre in Mumbai.
Informing about Manjhi's directions, his OSD and Principal Secretary (Agriculture) Amrit Lal Meena said the Bihar Bhawan in Mumbai will be on the lines of the one already functioning in New Delhi.
He said the CM has asked to complete all the necessary formalities quickly, and also to make arrangements to hold the next meeting of Industrial Development Council after Durga Puja in Mumbai itself.
Manjhi had gone to Mumbai yesterday to meet ailing RJD chief Lalu Prasad, who had a heart surgery at Asian Heart Institute there. He also visited the famous Siddhi Vinayak temple, Lalbag Ka Raja Ganesha idol and Haji Ali before returning to Patna today.
In another development, senior BJP leader and Leader of Opposition in the Legislative Assembly Nand Kishore Yadav and state Food and Civil Supplies Minister Shyam Rajak went to Mumbai and met Lalu Prasad today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred