Manjhi directs officials to set up Bihar Bhawan in Mumbai
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Sunday directed the officials to establish a Bihar Bhawan and a Tourism Information Centre in Mumbai.
Informing about Manjhi's directions, his OSD and Principal Secretary (Agriculture) Amrit Lal Meena said the Bihar Bhawan in Mumbai will be on the lines of the one already functioning in New Delhi.
He said the CM has asked to complete all the necessary formalities quickly, and also to make arrangements to hold the next meeting of Industrial Development Council after Durga Puja in Mumbai itself.
Manjhi had gone to Mumbai yesterday to meet ailing RJD chief Lalu Prasad, who had a heart surgery at Asian Heart Institute there. He also visited the famous Siddhi Vinayak temple, Lalbag Ka Raja Ganesha idol and Haji Ali before returning to Patna today.
In another development, senior BJP leader and Leader of Opposition in the Legislative Assembly Nand Kishore Yadav and state Food and Civil Supplies Minister Shyam Rajak went to Mumbai and met Lalu Prasad today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi