Man`s genitals chopped off in Bihar
Patna: A man`s genitals were chopped off by a woman and two of her family members for asking them to return his money, police in Bihar said on Sunday adding the victim is now battling for life at a hospital.
According to police, the victim, Ram Biriksh Prasad, 35, is a resident of Ushwaha Tola of Kemai village in Nawada district, about 140 km from Patna.
The man`s private parts were chopped off in his village by a woman named Pratima Devi along with two of her family members, said police official P.C. Yadav.
Prasad told police he gave a credit of Rs.7,000 to Pratima Devi nearly eight months ago.
"After my repeated demands for four months to return yhe money, Pratima Devi Friday night invited me to her residence. After I reached, she along with her two family members chopped off my private parts with a sharp knife," said Prasad.
"Prasad told police he was punished for demanding his money back," an official said.
Prasad was admitted in the Sadar hospital after being found in pool of blood.
Police have lodged a case against Pratima Devi and her two relatives, including her father-in-law Budhan Mahto.
Two days ago, a shocking case came to light of a 20-year-old`s hands being chopped off after he failed to repay a loan in Arwal district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read