Maoist arrested in Bihar
Sasaram: A Maoist, carrying a reward of
Rs 50,000 on his head, was today arrested from Katudandh village in Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and arrested the Maoist, identified as Mangal Chero, Superintendent of Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
A self-loading rifle (SLR) and a dozen ammunition were seized from the ultra, he said.
Chero was wanted in several cases of Maoist violence in the district, Maharaj said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman