Maoist arrested in Bihar
Sasaram: A Maoist, carrying a reward of
Rs 50,000 on his head, was today arrested from Katudandh village in Bihar`s Rohtas district, a police official said.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided the village and arrested the Maoist, identified as Mangal Chero, Superintendent of Police (SP) Manu Maharaj said.
A self-loading rifle (SLR) and a dozen ammunition were seized from the ultra, he said.
Chero was wanted in several cases of Maoist violence in the district, Maharaj said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane