Maoist cadre arrested in Bihar
Motihari: A hardcore Maoist cadre was arrested from Ujhilpur village in Rajepur police station of Bihar`s East Champaran district on Monday night.
"Acting on a tip-off, a police team raided a house at the village and captured the Maoist identified as Inderadeo Prasad," ASP (Operation) Sanjay Kumar Singh said.
The police also seized firearms from him, he said.
Inderadeo was wanted in connection with several murder cases in the district, the ASP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why