Maoist held in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist, wanted in connection with 2010 Kareli village massacre, was arrested from Bangalwa village in Munger district on Saturday, police said.
Acting on a tip-off police raided the village and arrested Saheb Manjhi.
He was allegedly involved in the killing of six tribals at Kereli village in Munger district in 2010. He was being interrogated by police here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!