Maoist held in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist, wanted in connection with 2010 Kareli village massacre, was arrested from Bangalwa village in Munger district on Saturday, police said.
Acting on a tip-off police raided the village and arrested Saheb Manjhi.
He was allegedly involved in the killing of six tribals at Kereli village in Munger district in 2010. He was being interrogated by police here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India