Maoist held in Bihar
Jehanabad: A Maoist has been arrested from a village in Bihar`s Jehanabad district, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided Sugao village and apprehended the ultra, identified as Bhim Sharma alias Rakesh Sharma yesterday, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Aditya Kumar here said.
He was sent to jail after interrogation in cases of extortion lodged against him under various police stations in the district, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack