Maoist held in Bihar
Jehanabad: A Maoist has been arrested from a village in Bihar`s Jehanabad district, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a tip off, the police raided Sugao village and apprehended the ultra, identified as Bhim Sharma alias Rakesh Sharma yesterday, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Aditya Kumar here said.
He was sent to jail after interrogation in cases of extortion lodged against him under various police stations in the district, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head