Maoist kill three villagers, abduct four in Bihar
Jamui: Maoists killed three villagers and abducted four others from Kanaudi village in
Bihars Jamui district, police said on Friday.
Mumtaz Ansari, Fakruddin and Samimul.
They also abducted four villagers - Mansoor Ansari, Kallu Ansari, Kashim Ansari and Sahadat, Singh said.
Superintendent of Police RN Singh said the ultras raided the village late last night and killed
Raids were on to nab the culprits and ensure safe release of the abducted villagers, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what