Maoist killed allegedly by his associates in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist has been allegedly killed by his associates at a village in Bihar`s Munger district suspecting him to be a traitor, police said on Monday.
Unidentified Maoists slit the throat of their associate, identified as Md. Naushad, at Babhangama village last night and left behind a pamphlet justifying the killing, the police said.
The pamphlet said the killing was a "fair justice for a traitor like Naushad", the police said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
A case was egistered in this connection and raids wereon to nab those involved in the killing, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery