Maoist killed allegedly by his associates in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist has been allegedly killed by his associates at a village in Bihar`s Munger district suspecting him to be a traitor, police said on Monday.
Unidentified Maoists slit the throat of their associate, identified as Md. Naushad, at Babhangama village last night and left behind a pamphlet justifying the killing, the police said.
The pamphlet said the killing was a "fair justice for a traitor like Naushad", the police said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
A case was egistered in this connection and raids wereon to nab those involved in the killing, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam