Maoist killed allegedly by his associates in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist has been allegedly killed by his associates at a village in Bihar`s Munger district suspecting him to be a traitor, police said on Monday.
Unidentified Maoists slit the throat of their associate, identified as Md. Naushad, at Babhangama village last night and left behind a pamphlet justifying the killing, the police said.
The pamphlet said the killing was a "fair justice for a traitor like Naushad", the police said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
A case was egistered in this connection and raids wereon to nab those involved in the killing, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH