Maoist killed allegedly by his associates in Bihar
Munger: A Maoist has been allegedly killed by his associates at a village in Bihar`s Munger district suspecting him to be a traitor, police said on Monday.
Unidentified Maoists slit the throat of their associate, identified as Md. Naushad, at Babhangama village last night and left behind a pamphlet justifying the killing, the police said.
The pamphlet said the killing was a "fair justice for a traitor like Naushad", the police said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem.
A case was egistered in this connection and raids wereon to nab those involved in the killing, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves