Maoist leader held in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: A self-styled Sub-Zonal Commander
of proscribed CPI (Maoist) was arrested from a place under
town police station in this headquarter town of Bihar`s
Aurangabad district on Tuesday, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place and arrested
Vinod Paswan alias Navin Paswan, the naxal leader, police
One country-made pistol and some live cartridges were
seized from him.
The arrested Maoist leader was wanted in connection with
the Tandawa encounter in which four jawans were killed two
years ago, besides the attack on the construction-site of
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) in Navinagar in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley