Maoist leader held in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: A self-styled Sub-Zonal Commander
of proscribed CPI (Maoist) was arrested from a place under
town police station in this headquarter town of Bihar`s
Aurangabad district on Tuesday, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place and arrested
Vinod Paswan alias Navin Paswan, the naxal leader, police
One country-made pistol and some live cartridges were
seized from him.
The arrested Maoist leader was wanted in connection with
the Tandawa encounter in which four jawans were killed two
years ago, besides the attack on the construction-site of
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) in Navinagar in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter