Maoist posters warn against posting SPOs
Munger: The CPI(Maoist) has put up posters in villages under Dharhara police station area in the district warning against posting of Special Police Officers (SPOs) to carry out search operation against them, a police officer said on Sunday.
The CPI(Maoist) has put up posters in Karaili, Mahangama,
Govindpur and Tarpar villages to protest against deployment of
the SPOs at Dharhara police station for search operation
against the ultras, Dharhara police station`s Station House
Officer (SHO) Bhai Bharat Singh said.
The ultras have also warned the local people against
giving shelters to these policemen, he said.
The CPI(Maoist) activists have claimed in the posters
that they have identified the SPOs and wanted them (SPOs) to
surrender before the ultras, otherwise they will be
eliminated, Singh said.
The ultras have also taken responsibility for the
killing of six persons in a village under Dharhara police
station on July 2 last, the SHO said.
The Dharhara SHO said a combing operation has been
launched to nab the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!