Maoists abduct four, kill one in Bihar
Patna: Maoists killed one person after abducting him along with three other men from Dhavatand in Jamui district of Bihar, police said on Saturday.
"Maoists abducted four persons and took them to a nearby forest. While three of them were released, one Ajay Koda was held back last night. We recovered his body this morning," SP Jitendra Rana said.
The four abducted persons were associates of one Pintu Koda gang which had been conducting anti-Maoist activities after the rebels had killed 11 villagers at Phulwaria Kodasi in February 2010, Rana said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader