Maoists assault brick kiln employees in Bihar
Arwal: Maoists assaulted employees of a brick kiln because their owner refused to pay extortion and burnt a JCB machine and two tractors in Bihar`s Arwal district, police sources said Monday.
The Maoists, belonging to an unknown Naxal outfit, Sashastra People`s Morcha, raided Koriam village last night and set on fire a JCB machine and two tractors as the brick kiln owner Chhotan Mandal, refused to pay extortion, the sources said.
The Maoists also assaulted the employees for resisting arson at the brick kiln, the sources said.
An FIR was lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest