Maoists assault brick kiln employees in Bihar
Arwal: Maoists assaulted employees of a brick kiln because their owner refused to pay extortion and burnt a JCB machine and two tractors in Bihar`s Arwal district, police sources said Monday.
The Maoists, belonging to an unknown Naxal outfit, Sashastra People`s Morcha, raided Koriam village last night and set on fire a JCB machine and two tractors as the brick kiln owner Chhotan Mandal, refused to pay extortion, the sources said.
The Maoists also assaulted the employees for resisting arson at the brick kiln, the sources said.
An FIR was lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Bid goodbye to frizzy hair this monsoon
- Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone, MIUI 8 to be launched today
- Amit Shah questions circumstances behind Syama Prasad Mookerjee's death, accuses Nehru of historic blunder on J&K issue
- SHAMEFUL! Hindu journalist in Pakistan forced to drink from separate glass in office as Muslims raise objections
- Be ready to tackle floods, Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik's message to administration