Maoists assault brick kiln employees in Bihar
Arwal: Maoists assaulted employees of a brick kiln because their owner refused to pay extortion and burnt a JCB machine and two tractors in Bihar`s Arwal district, police sources said Monday.
The Maoists, belonging to an unknown Naxal outfit, Sashastra People`s Morcha, raided Koriam village last night and set on fire a JCB machine and two tractors as the brick kiln owner Chhotan Mandal, refused to pay extortion, the sources said.
The Maoists also assaulted the employees for resisting arson at the brick kiln, the sources said.
An FIR was lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read