Maoists assault brick kiln employees in Bihar
Arwal: Maoists assaulted employees of a brick kiln because their owner refused to pay extortion and burnt a JCB machine and two tractors in Bihar`s Arwal district, police sources said Monday.
The Maoists, belonging to an unknown Naxal outfit, Sashastra People`s Morcha, raided Koriam village last night and set on fire a JCB machine and two tractors as the brick kiln owner Chhotan Mandal, refused to pay extortion, the sources said.
The Maoists also assaulted the employees for resisting arson at the brick kiln, the sources said.
An FIR was lodged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!