Maoists attack construction site, torch 4 machines
Jehanabad: Over half a dozen armed Maoists attacked a bridge construction site and torched four machines near Baldahiya river in Jahangirpur village of Bihar`s Jehanabad district, police said Monday.
The group of armed Maoists attacked the camp office of GSR construction company last night. The labourers resting at the camp were also beaten up, Superintendent of Police Kailly Dhuran said.
Later, they torched four machines including one mixer before leaving the place.
They also distributed leaflets claiming non-payment of levy as the reason behind the attack, police said.
Police have cordoned off the entire area and a search has been launched for the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?