Maoists beheads villager in Bihar
Jamui: Unidentified Maoists beheaded a villager in Karhara in Bihar`s Naxal-infested Jamui district, police said on Sunday.
The Maoists caught Manoj Yadav last night and beheaded him with a sharp object for non-payment of extortion, the sources said.
The ultras left a leaflet on the spot to specify reasons for killing the villager, they said.
Jhajha police station`s Station House Officer (SHO) Rajiv Singh rushed to the village and sent the body for post-mortem.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?