Maoists beheads villager in Bihar
Jamui: Unidentified Maoists beheaded a villager in Karhara in Bihar`s Naxal-infested Jamui district, police said on Sunday.
The Maoists caught Manoj Yadav last night and beheaded him with a sharp object for non-payment of extortion, the sources said.
The ultras left a leaflet on the spot to specify reasons for killing the villager, they said.
Jhajha police station`s Station House Officer (SHO) Rajiv Singh rushed to the village and sent the body for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'