Maoists beheads villager in Bihar
Jamui: Unidentified Maoists beheaded a villager in Karhara in Bihar`s Naxal-infested Jamui district, police said on Sunday.
The Maoists caught Manoj Yadav last night and beheaded him with a sharp object for non-payment of extortion, the sources said.
The ultras left a leaflet on the spot to specify reasons for killing the villager, they said.
Jhajha police station`s Station House Officer (SHO) Rajiv Singh rushed to the village and sent the body for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam