Maoists blast house of village head
Chapra: Armed Maoists Sunday night blew up the house of a village head in Maker area of Saran district in Bihar where Assembly polls are being held.
DGP Nilmani said around 50 ultras surrounded the house of village head Guddu Sharma at Mahipalpur under Maker police station area and used dynamite to blow -up the house.
Sharma and his family members were away at the time of the blast.
Special task force commandos rushed to the spot and combing operation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report