Maoists blast school building in Bihar
Aurangabad: Armed Maoists blasted a state-run school at a village in Bihar`s Aurangabad district, police said.
Over 50 ultras surrounded the school building in Tetrain village under Deo police station area and triggered a dynamite blast to blow it up late last night, they said.
Three rooms of the school building were destroyed in the blast, they said.
A powerful bomb was also recovered from adjoining Yadupur village where the Naxalites had blown up a school building last year.
Raids are on in the area to nab the ultras.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?