Maoists blast school building in Bihar
Aurangabad: Armed Maoists blasted a state-run school at a village in Bihar`s Aurangabad district, police said.
Over 50 ultras surrounded the school building in Tetrain village under Deo police station area and triggered a dynamite blast to blow it up late last night, they said.
Three rooms of the school building were destroyed in the blast, they said.
A powerful bomb was also recovered from adjoining Yadupur village where the Naxalites had blown up a school building last year.
Raids are on in the area to nab the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state