Maoists blow up former village head`s house
Chapra: Armed Maoists blew up a house of former village head in Bihar`s Saran district late last night, Superintendent of Police AK Satyarthy said.
Over 50 ultras raided the house of Pushpapal at Chitwan and triggered the blast, Satyarthy said today.
Nobody was present in the house at that time, he said.
Meanwhile, police recovered three landmines from near the house, the SP said.
A combing operation has been launched in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'