Maoists blow up railway track in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): Maoists on Thursday blew up
a stretch of railway track in Bokaro district this morning,
disrupting train services, railway sources said.
Armed Maoists used dynamite to blast the track between
Gomia and Dumri railway stations early this morning,
Chandrapura Railway Station Manager Ashok Kumar told newsmen.
Efforts were on to repair the tracks, he said and
added there was no loss of life following the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH