Maoists blow up railway track in Bokaro district
Bokaro (Jharkhand): Maoists on Thursday blew up
a stretch of railway track in Bokaro district this morning,
disrupting train services, railway sources said.
Armed Maoists used dynamite to blast the track between
Gomia and Dumri railway stations early this morning,
Chandrapura Railway Station Manager Ashok Kumar told newsmen.
Efforts were on to repair the tracks, he said and
added there was no loss of life following the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya