Maoists damage three bridges in Bihar
Patna: Maoist guerrillas early Friday damaged three bridges in Bihar`s Aurangabad district with dynamites, police said.
The incident occurred about 125 km from here. "All three bridges were badly damaged," an official said.
The bombing created panic among villagers. Aurangabad is one of five districts in central Bihar that is a Maoist hotbed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Priyanka Chopra, Saroj Khan honoured at Fempowerment awards
- We should protect and preserve our unity, integrity: PM on GST
- Honda Activa contributes 38% of incremental industry sales in July
- Banks not fully understanding problems of SMEs: Commerce and Industry Minister
- West Indies vs India: 2nd T20I — As it happened...