Maoists damage three bridges in Bihar
Patna: Maoist guerrillas early Friday damaged three bridges in Bihar`s Aurangabad district with dynamites, police said.
The incident occurred about 125 km from here. "All three bridges were badly damaged," an official said.
The bombing created panic among villagers. Aurangabad is one of five districts in central Bihar that is a Maoist hotbed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love