Maoists kill four abducted villagers in Bihar
Banka: Bullet-riddled bodies of four
villagers abducted by Maoists have been recovered from a pond
in Banka district of Bihar, police said on Saturday.
Mansoor Ansari, Kallu Ansari, Kashim Ansari and
Sahadat Ansari - whose bodies were found in a pond at Behrar
village - were kidnapped from Kanaudi village in Bihar`s Jamui
district on Thursday.
The ultras shot them dead and dumped the bodies into
the pond, sources said.
Maoists had killed three villagers and abducted these
four people from Kanaudi village.
Maoists raided the village on Thursday night and
killed Mumtaz Ansari, Fakhruddin and Samimul Ansari.
Police in Jamui and Banka districts have launched a joint
combing operation against Maoists, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?