Maoists kill four abducted villagers in Bihar
Banka: Bullet-riddled bodies of four
villagers abducted by Maoists have been recovered from a pond
in Banka district of Bihar, police said on Saturday.
Mansoor Ansari, Kallu Ansari, Kashim Ansari and
Sahadat Ansari - whose bodies were found in a pond at Behrar
village - were kidnapped from Kanaudi village in Bihar`s Jamui
district on Thursday.
The ultras shot them dead and dumped the bodies into
the pond, sources said.
Maoists had killed three villagers and abducted these
four people from Kanaudi village.
Maoists raided the village on Thursday night and
killed Mumtaz Ansari, Fakhruddin and Samimul Ansari.
Police in Jamui and Banka districts have launched a joint
combing operation against Maoists, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply