Maoists kill four abducted villagers in Bihar
Banka: Bullet-riddled bodies of four
villagers abducted by Maoists have been recovered from a pond
in Banka district of Bihar, police said on Saturday.
Mansoor Ansari, Kallu Ansari, Kashim Ansari and
Sahadat Ansari - whose bodies were found in a pond at Behrar
village - were kidnapped from Kanaudi village in Bihar`s Jamui
district on Thursday.
The ultras shot them dead and dumped the bodies into
the pond, sources said.
Maoists had killed three villagers and abducted these
four people from Kanaudi village.
Maoists raided the village on Thursday night and
killed Mumtaz Ansari, Fakhruddin and Samimul Ansari.
Police in Jamui and Banka districts have launched a joint
combing operation against Maoists, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price