Maoists kill one, torch vehicle in Bihar
Gaya (Bihar): Armed Maoists shot dead one person and torched a truck on the GT road after attacking Amas police station in the district, police said on Sunday.
Over one hundred Maoists raided the police station and opened indiscriminate firing on the nearby GT road, killing one driver of a private car last night. The Maoists also torched a truck there.
Soon Magadh Range DIG Bachchu Singh Meena rushed to the police station and an encounter ensued between the Maoists and the cops, police said.
The policemen fired about 150 rounds on the ultras, who retreated in Dakshini Pahari forests.
A massive search operation has been launched in the area, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'