Maoists kill two villagers in Jamui District of Bihar
Bihar: In a yet another Maoists strike on Tuesday Maoists abducted and hacked to death a Panchayat Samiti member and chairman of the local PACS at Paharpur in Jamui district, police said.
According to the Police the reason behind the killing could be that the Maoist thought the deceased villagers were informers of police.
Maoists raided Rajaun village, abducted Panchayat Samiti member Arjun Paswan and Rajaun village PACS chief Vishnudeo Yadav. The duo were taken to Paharpur area and
hacked to death, they said.
Police are investigating their deaths and have launched a search operation for the Maoists, the official said.
Earlier the Maoists killed 76 CRPF personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada region; they struck in Bihar`s Rohtas district killing two innocent villagers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security