Maoists kill two villagers in Jamui District of Bihar
Bihar: In a yet another Maoists strike on Tuesday Maoists abducted and hacked to death a Panchayat Samiti member and chairman of the local PACS at Paharpur in Jamui district, police said.
According to the Police the reason behind the killing could be that the Maoist thought the deceased villagers were informers of police.
Maoists raided Rajaun village, abducted Panchayat Samiti member Arjun Paswan and Rajaun village PACS chief Vishnudeo Yadav. The duo were taken to Paharpur area and
hacked to death, they said.
Police are investigating their deaths and have launched a search operation for the Maoists, the official said.
Earlier the Maoists killed 76 CRPF personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada region; they struck in Bihar`s Rohtas district killing two innocent villagers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP