Maoists kill two villagers in Jamui District of Bihar
Bihar: In a yet another Maoists strike on Tuesday Maoists abducted and hacked to death a Panchayat Samiti member and chairman of the local PACS at Paharpur in Jamui district, police said.
According to the Police the reason behind the killing could be that the Maoist thought the deceased villagers were informers of police.
Maoists raided Rajaun village, abducted Panchayat Samiti member Arjun Paswan and Rajaun village PACS chief Vishnudeo Yadav. The duo were taken to Paharpur area and
hacked to death, they said.
Police are investigating their deaths and have launched a search operation for the Maoists, the official said.
Earlier the Maoists killed 76 CRPF personnel in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada region; they struck in Bihar`s Rohtas district killing two innocent villagers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’