Maoists kill villager
Gaya: Maoists killed a villager after
abducting him from Paghauta village in Bihar`s Gaya district,
police said on Monday.
Armed ultras raided a house at the village last night and
kidnapped the man before setting the house on fire,
Superintendent of Police(City), Satyavir Singh said.
They took the man to a place at Bishnupur in adjoining
Chatra district in Jharkhand and killed him, he said.
The body was recovered from a field this morning, the SP
said adding raids were on to nab the ultras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani