Maoists kill villager
Gaya: Maoists killed a villager after
abducting him from Paghauta village in Bihar`s Gaya district,
police said on Monday.
Armed ultras raided a house at the village last night and
kidnapped the man before setting the house on fire,
Superintendent of Police(City), Satyavir Singh said.
They took the man to a place at Bishnupur in adjoining
Chatra district in Jharkhand and killed him, he said.
The body was recovered from a field this morning, the SP
said adding raids were on to nab the ultras.
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- RSS is against westernization, not modernization: Nitin Gadkari
- AAP govt, MCDs have responsibility to pay salaries: HC
- Bengaluru tops online learning in India: Coursera
- 50% Indian corporates open to working with start-ups
- SC notice to Centre, state governments on PIL for uploading FIR within 24 hours