Maoists murder kidnapped villager in Jamui
Jamui: The beheaded body of a villager kidnapped by Maoists a week ago was recovered from
Garhi More in Bihar`s Jamui district, officials said Monday.
45-year-old Md Jabbar`s body was found yesterday and it
is being suspected that the Maoists slit his throat before
throwing his body at the spot.
The villager had been kidnapped and two others killed by
armed Maoists at Milantaand village in the district on January
A combing operation has been launched in the area to apprehend the culprits and police patrolling intensified as
villagers demanded security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!