Maoists torch company machines for refusing money
Muzaffarpur (Bihar): Armed Maoists burnt
down two costly machines of a private road construction
company for not complying to their extortion demand at Bakhra
in Muzaffarpur district early today, police said.
About forty ultras raided the office of the company
and burnt down a JCB and a hot mixing plant machines.
They also beat up company employees when they tried to
put up a resistance, police said adding that the rebels also
snatched two mobile phones from the labourers.
The Maoist attack followed refusal of the company owner
to pay money to them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi