Maoists torch company machines for refusing money
Muzaffarpur (Bihar): Armed Maoists burnt
down two costly machines of a private road construction
company for not complying to their extortion demand at Bakhra
in Muzaffarpur district early today, police said.
About forty ultras raided the office of the company
and burnt down a JCB and a hot mixing plant machines.
They also beat up company employees when they tried to
put up a resistance, police said adding that the rebels also
snatched two mobile phones from the labourers.
The Maoist attack followed refusal of the company owner
to pay money to them, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea