Maoists torch dumpers, rollers of construction firm
Patna: Maoists have torched two dumpers and as many rollers of a road construction company in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Saturday.
Armed rebels late Friday attacked the temporary office of a construction firm near Sherghati in Gaya, about 100 km from here, police said.
They set on fire dumpers and rollers, creating panic among the company`s employees.
Maoists apparently targeted the construction company to extort money, police said.
A case has been filed and search operations are on to trace the Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai