Maoists torch dumpers, rollers of construction firm
Patna: Maoists have torched two dumpers and as many rollers of a road construction company in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Saturday.
Armed rebels late Friday attacked the temporary office of a construction firm near Sherghati in Gaya, about 100 km from here, police said.
They set on fire dumpers and rollers, creating panic among the company`s employees.
Maoists apparently targeted the construction company to extort money, police said.
A case has been filed and search operations are on to trace the Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days