Maoists torch dumpers, rollers of construction firm
Patna: Maoists have torched two dumpers and as many rollers of a road construction company in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said Saturday.
Armed rebels late Friday attacked the temporary office of a construction firm near Sherghati in Gaya, about 100 km from here, police said.
They set on fire dumpers and rollers, creating panic among the company`s employees.
Maoists apparently targeted the construction company to extort money, police said.
A case has been filed and search operations are on to trace the Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!