Maoists torch three vehicles in Gaya
Gaya: Maoists torched three vehicles of a road construction company at Khaira in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said on Tuesdsay.
About 40 armed Maoists raided the site of a road construction company and torched a machine and two road rollers late last night, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Ashok Kumar Singh said.
The vehicles were used in the construction of a road between Imamganj in Gaya district and Rania Talab in Patna district.
Non-payment of money demanded was stated to be the reason for the incident, the ASP said.
A case has been registered in this connection and raids are being carried out to nab the Maoists, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui