Maoists torch three vehicles in Gaya
Gaya: Maoists torched three vehicles of a road construction company at Khaira in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said on Tuesdsay.
About 40 armed Maoists raided the site of a road construction company and torched a machine and two road rollers late last night, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Ashok Kumar Singh said.
The vehicles were used in the construction of a road between Imamganj in Gaya district and Rania Talab in Patna district.
Non-payment of money demanded was stated to be the reason for the incident, the ASP said.
A case has been registered in this connection and raids are being carried out to nab the Maoists, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand