Maoists torch vehicles of a construction company in Gopalganj
Gopalganj: The Maoists have torched eleven vehicles of a construction company in Sattar Ghat locality of Bihar`s Gopalganj district, a police officer said today.
The Maoists, numbering between 25 and 30, raided the workshop of a private construction company last night and set on fire six weighing system machines, an earth mover and four other vehicles, Additional Superintendent of Police Anil Kumar Singh said.
The ultras attacked the construction company`s properties over non-payment of levy, he said.
A case has been registered in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab those Maoists involved in that incident, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!