Maoists training camp unearthed, firearms seized
Jamui: Police assisted by CRPF personnel
on Wednesday unearthed a training camp of outlawed (CPI-Maoist) at
Barari village in Bihar`s Jamui district this evening,
Superintendent of police, UK Sharma said.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of police and CRPF
raided the area and uncovered the training camp of Maoists,
13 rifles, five of them looted from police, including
a carbine and an Insas rifle, a double barrel gun, six long
range rifles, 13 grenades, 500 gelatines, besides foodgrains
and waterproof tents were seized during the operation, the SP
The Maoists managed to flee on seeing the security
personnel coming to the village, he said adding combing
operations have been further intensified in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back