Mini gun factory unearthed from Maoists in Bihar
Munger: The police on Monday unearthed an illegal mini-gun factory at Bramani forest area, known to be a Maoist pocket, in Bihar`s Munger district and recovered magazines, barrels and unassembled pistol kits.
Acting on a tip-off, a police team from Bhararar Police station raided the forest and recovered 80 pistol magazines and 20 barrels among others from the spot.
Two persons have been arrested from the spot while four others managed to flee, Station House Officer (SHO) Sanjeev kumar said.
The police also seized drilling machines and other equipment used in making magazine from the spot, the police said.
Later, those arrested told the police that they were supplying illegal arms to the Maoists and criminals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives