Mini Gun-factory unearthed in Nalanda; two held
Biharsharif: The police on Sunday unearthed a
mini gun-factory and seized pistols, revolvers and equipment
used to make gun from Hasanpur village in Bihar`s Nalanda
district, police said.
Deputy Superintendent of Police Mustafique Ahmed said
that on a specific information the police raided the village
and seized six country made pistols, two revolvers and other
equipments used to manufacture gun.
The police also arrested a couple who were running
the gun-factory for long time, Ahmed said and added that the
husband-wife duo was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail