Minigun factory busted in Munger, 4 held
Munger: An illegal minigun factory was busted today and four persons held with a haul of weapons in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, police raided houses in Bindwar and Shojhi Ghat localities and busted an illegal minigun factory, Superintendent of Police (SP) Naveen Chandra Jha said.
Seven processed double barrel guns and as many pistols, besides equipments used for processing weapons were seized from the illegal factory, the SP said.
Four persons, identified as Gautam Mishra, Deepak Kumar Verma, Md Yaqoob and Rajendra Sharma were held under the arms act and sent to jail, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union