Minigun factory busted in Munger, 4 held
Munger: An illegal minigun factory was busted today and four persons held with a haul of weapons in Bihar`s Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, police raided houses in Bindwar and Shojhi Ghat localities and busted an illegal minigun factory, Superintendent of Police (SP) Naveen Chandra Jha said.
Seven processed double barrel guns and as many pistols, besides equipments used for processing weapons were seized from the illegal factory, the SP said.
Four persons, identified as Gautam Mishra, Deepak Kumar Verma, Md Yaqoob and Rajendra Sharma were held under the arms act and sent to jail, Jha said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?