Minister looses temper in Bihar Assembly
Patna: Bihar Assembly Friday witnessed unpleasant scenes when senior minister Ashwini Choubey lost his cool over opposition RJD members and shouted at another ministerial colleague who tried to intervene.
During Question Hour, while answering a query of RJD`s Akhtarul Islam, Choubey lost his cool over opposition interrupting him and raising slogans against him.
When Parliamentary Affairs minister Vijendra Prasad Yadav tried to intervene, Choubey, who is Health minister in the Nitish Kumar government, shouted at him also asking him to let him speak.
Choubey had a clash with opposition members recently also when during Governor Devanand Konwar inaugural speech on February 18 he dubbed Islam as a "Pakistani agent" after being angry over comments passed by him.
Angry over the minister`s behaviour during answer of Islam`s starred question, the RJD members walked out of the Assembly in protest and asked Speaker Udai Narayan Chaudhary to send the minister out of the House.
Earlier, Choubey had verbal duel with RJD MLA Bhai Birendra who had asked him to tender apology for dubbing RJD legislators as "Kalnegi", a mythical character of Ramayan who used to augur bad before start of any event, and saying the epic`s character has already been killed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days