Minister looses temper in Bihar Assembly
Patna: Bihar Assembly Friday witnessed unpleasant scenes when senior minister Ashwini Choubey lost his cool over opposition RJD members and shouted at another ministerial colleague who tried to intervene.
During Question Hour, while answering a query of RJD`s Akhtarul Islam, Choubey lost his cool over opposition interrupting him and raising slogans against him.
When Parliamentary Affairs minister Vijendra Prasad Yadav tried to intervene, Choubey, who is Health minister in the Nitish Kumar government, shouted at him also asking him to let him speak.
Choubey had a clash with opposition members recently also when during Governor Devanand Konwar inaugural speech on February 18 he dubbed Islam as a "Pakistani agent" after being angry over comments passed by him.
Angry over the minister`s behaviour during answer of Islam`s starred question, the RJD members walked out of the Assembly in protest and asked Speaker Udai Narayan Chaudhary to send the minister out of the House.
Earlier, Choubey had verbal duel with RJD MLA Bhai Birendra who had asked him to tender apology for dubbing RJD legislators as "Kalnegi", a mythical character of Ramayan who used to augur bad before start of any event, and saying the epic`s character has already been killed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical